|For eight days Haiti Film Fest, presented by Haiti Cultural Exchange, will showcase Haitian Cinema in all the neighborhoods of New York City.|
The topics are as varied and broad as Haiti's history and human experiences:
- The Duvalier past: Storming Papa Doc by Mario Delatour
- The environment: Le Fléau / INVASION by Gasner François
- The 2010 earthquake: Lakay by Tirf Alexius and Remoh Romeo
- The arts: Black Dawn by Robin Lloyd and Doreen Kraft
- And many more: See the complete schedule here
Haiti Film Fest 2015 is a unique opportunity to discover new talents and films addressing important topics from our culture and our historyHaiti Cultural Exchange is a nonprofit organization based in New York City.
Artwork by Haitian-American Colette Bresilia will be featured at the Mayor's gallery at Boston City Hall from April 6 through May 15.
The Exhibit is called "Borderless Bird" and "conveys the undeniable realities of women’s struggles across national and cultural boundaries" says Colette Bresilia.
Read full article on the Boston Globe
Geisha Française by Colette Bresilia - Save A Museum Collection